Bad
Good

Posted May 06, 2013
Despite the principal position turning over every year we've been there, this has been a great place for my child to flourish academically and socially during what is traditionally a pretty awkward stage of life. The current principal is caring and engaging, as are the teachers we've encountered for the last 3 years there. We look forward to many more years with our younger children coming up!

Wildwood Middle School

Posted February 16, 2008
My son attended Wildwood Middle School and I was VERY disappointed. Only two of his core subject teachers even bothered to update their sites. It took more than a week for the math teacher to return my email. I removed my son and placed him in private school -- and I wasn't the only parent to do this.

Posted December 15, 2007
This is a great overall school. We don't get alot of homework, so we can spend time with our family and we get to spend time with our friends on the weekend.

Posted October 05, 2007
I am proud to send my child to such an excellent school

Posted May 03, 2006
We have moved away from Rockwood, and we really miss it. While there is a some variability in the quality of teachers, almost all of the teachers care deeply for the students and go above and beyond to make sure the overall educational experience is excellent. Parents are involved at Wildwood, and a strong PTO ensures that the students' best interests are always at the forefront. The gifted program is quite strong, as are the challenge courses. I would not hesitate to move back so that my younger child could attend Wildwood.

Wildwood Middle School
17401 Manchester Rd, Wildwood, MO  63038
Last modified Wildwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.