PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Very strong principal who can make hard decisions, but act in best interest of the kids.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The kids are well prepared especially in English and science!

I have seen this school go through 2 principals and 2 pastors. I can tell you that this school is at the top of schools in St. Louis for many reasons. The school leads in technology - we are fortunate to have wonderful big bright classrooms that are updated with smart boards, iPads, Chromebooks! The kids love the breakout boxes and the middle school is loving their electives which was new the last 2 years. We "school shopped" before we joined a parish and you will not find a nicer facility in the area. Having a religion based education rally does make a difference. You can tell by the students who graduate, whether they go public or private for high school.

Our experience at this school has been nothing short of exceptional. From the top down, this school is filled with heart and soul and an exemplary education that sets it apart from its peers. Mrs Smith, the principal, has infused the staff and student body with a tangible enthusiasm and the feeling of community, goodwill and Christian values can be felt once you walk through the front door. We consider ourselves blessed to have found such a gem.

We have loved our experience at St. Alban Roe! Mrs. Smith is a wonderful principal who takes the time to get to know every student and parent. We are always greeted with a warm welcome and smiles from teachers and staff. All of the great family events make our school community even closer, thanks to our wonderful parents and PTO.

My family loves this school!! My kids have had the best teachers who truly care about their students. And the principal, Mrs Tara Smith is AMAZING! She knows the kids by name and treats them to special events like going to the Cardinal game on a limo bus. She truly has a heart for this school and I'd recommend it to anyone

St. Alban Roe is an amazing community and wonderful school for our children. We have two children currently and SAR and we will be sending our third there without a doubt. The academics are amazing, the teachers are full of energy and the technology resources are stellar. Not too many schools I know have a 3D printer, but we do!! The best part of our school, however, in my opinion is the Catholic based education that our children are receiving everyday. Not only do children participate in mass twice a week, but they are constantly learning about their faith throughout the day. With three Sisters on staff who share their amazing faith and love of the Catholic Church, our faith is lived out for the children to see. The children learn the importance of helping and caring for others through monthly service projects and more. There is no other place that I would ever consider sending my kids.

I have seen a new life brought to our school in recent years. I love the formation of Faith Families where a child from every grade level is in the groups and they do fun religious activities together. I love seeing such young and qualified nuns teaching our children too. It brings a whole new level of the love for our Lord. Our academics are outstanding! This is backed up by the IOWA testing results where the children place in the upper 90 percentiles on math and reading comprehension. This means by the time they graduate from our fine school, not only are they academically prepared for high school, but they have become young men and women who have been taught a Christian foundation of love and giving of themselves--which makes for a better community and world!

I am very active in this school; in PTO, in the classroom, cafeteria and office. I have been at St. Alban Roe for over 7 years and many, many changes. The current administration is 100% student oriented and very enthusiastic about education. I have never been more proud of our school and the children that attend and have graduated from our school. Since we have great public schools we have lost students to them but for a Catholic education we are by far the best.

The principal and teachers at St. Alban are exceptional. They truly care about their students and go above and beyond. We have had a wonderful experience at this school so far. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Last modified St Alban Roe School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8