Posted August 28, 2012
St. Alban Roe is a wonderful school. My children have attended there for 15 years.Great academics- ahead of the curve We miss the old principal but it 's a great community. Wonderful, faith-filled, generous families. Highly recommend it!

Posted October 13, 2011
loved it whats no to love grat school go atened but the staff couold improve please go and be the hands the heart of god go into the world to make diffrence and a strong bounded pass your children could go far St.joes or CBC or fesmet unlock potinaly for your kids

Posted September 10, 2011
I pulled my son out of the school. When we first started at St Alban Roe we had such high hopes. They promote themselves as a high performance school. Once we entered the school we found the curriculum was below grade average. The administration seems more concerned about donations than education of the students. The school is swimming in debt and unfortunately, they're unable to hold onto talented teachers.

Posted September 10, 2011
Disappointing. This school is so very disappointing. This is a Catholic school yet I was surprised at the lack of moral standards.

Posted August 29, 2011
Leadership has changed over the past few years, and unfortunately not for the better. The principal at the school who should be a leading christian example for our children and their families, is anything but that. She lacks compassion, never smiles, avoids eye contact with parents (and children who desperately want her approval), and she deals with problematic issues with intimidation. She can be outright rude with anyone who may bring a problem to her attention. We are slowly beginning to loose some of our GREAT teachers and families due to the leadership at this school.

Posted July 07, 2010
My child no longer attends this school. In a previous post I gave this school high accolades. Lets just say ... this past year I prayed a lot! (because I needed to.) The school culture changed with the leadership -it used to be a nice place - but God has since left the building...

Posted June 18, 2010
Our principal does not attempt to get to know the students or parents. She is often just down right rude to parents and this is unacceptable. She has very negatvely impacted St. Alban Roes School and it is so sad.

St Alban Roe School 0

Posted May 09, 2010
This year's school theme is be the hands and heart of God, and I am here to tell you they are! Our family suffered some big setbacks the last several years and they have been there for us, in all the areas you can think of that a school community would not normally be. In regards to finance, support for each memeber of our family, the Priests and staff that are there are out of this world! My children have attended several differnt schools Catholic Schools and this by far is the one that lives their faith 100%. The classes are challenging, our neighbor is a year ahead of my daughter and she is advanced but my daughter's class was ahead of them in all areas, reading, math, science, and her school was awarded the blue ribbion for the state of Mo. St. Alban Roe is a winner all away around!

Posted April 22, 2010
St. Alban Roe is FULLY ACCREDITED by the Missouri Nonpublic School Accrediting Association, a member of the National Federation of Nonpublic School State Accrediting Associations, for the 2009 - 2010 school year.' St. Alban Roe does offer advanced opportunities to challenge all of it's students, in our Young Scholars Programs, we work in cooperation with the local public school system with the CCL program, as well as offer resource opportunites to our students who need a little extra help. Please visit our school website and the Missouri Quality Schools Website below to learn more about St. Alban Roe Catholic School. www.stalbanroe.org www.moqualityschools.org

Posted January 21, 2010

St Alban Roe School
2005 Shepard Road, Wildwood, MO  63038
Last modified St Alban Roe School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Alban Roe School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.