West County Christian Academy (Montessori) 5

Posted December 02, 2005
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school in the space allowed! I have two children attending WCCA and feel it is one of the greatest blessings to our family. I am amazed at what my children can do academically, and continue to be impressed with the life skills (manners, social skills, etc.) that they learn from this school. I used to be a first grade teacher and have VERY high expectations. West County Christian Academy has exceded these, and them some! Chris Blair (Administrator) is a loving, kind, fair, very commited and intelligent teacher. The other teachers are also exceptional. I am confident that I am leaving my children in the hands of some of the best teachers in St. Louis. Montessori has changed my view of how children learn. I am a firm believer in the teaching style and would have difficulty sending them to a traditional classroom!

West County Christian Academy (Montessori) 5

Posted July 07, 2005
Mature, caring, dedicated, Christian teachers provide a safe, nurturing educational environment for our children. This is a school of true substance, not fluff and hype. The Montessori model allows each child to develop skills at his/her own pace. The activities are fun and inviting. Each day includes circle time, stories, songs, sharing, prayer, work time, and outdoor play on a beautiful, shaded playground. At pick-up time, the teachers always provide details of each child's accomplishments and highlights. Out of respect for family time, there are not a lot of extra-curricular activities. But, there is Grandparent Day, Dad's Night, Mom's Night, a Parents' Night Out/Christmas Party, and parent-teacher conferences. A major difference at this school is how children are taught to be caring and thoughtful towards each other, and how to settle differences in a fair, peacful manner. I could never send my children anywhere else!

West County Christian Academy (Montessori)
17500 Manchester Road, Wildwood, MO  63038
Last modified West County Christian Academy (Montessori) is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
West County Christian Academy (Montessori) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top