Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted June 29, 2015
My kids have been involved in a number of sports, music and academic programs- all have been terrific experiences.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 29, 2015
Strong curriculum and teachers Who are responsive and work with the students and parents. Forward thinking administration

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted June 24, 2015
Past experience. I graduated in 2005, and have missed this place very much. My old teachers and old friends

Posted June 24, 2015
I went to Willard. I was an IEP student. While yes there was some favoritism, it was a very good experience. There are times when I miss the old High school. I never got to graduate in the new one. But I will always have my crowded hall memories, choir memories, I wish Mark Lawley was at Willard now, but I know he is doing amazing work at Drury.

Willard High School 1

Posted December 19, 2014
Lots of favortism in this school. Is does not matter what you know it matters who you know.

Willard High School 2

Posted February 23, 2013
Very disappointed with administration and the way they deal with parent complaints about teacher teaching abilities and conduct. A math honors teacher give the class 10 minutes of teaching then doesn't answer any questions or works out problems with students. But spends the rest of the time on the computer doing anything but teaching the class the rest of the session. She has them work on homework that the answers are in the back of the book, and doesn't help them. Teacher says to another student that asked a question about the problem and teacher states "I've giving enough information about it, its pretty clear". Many other parents have complained about this teacher as well. They need to clean house and get rid of the garbage. Many great teachers work and teach at willard, but there are a few that should consider changing their career choice.

Posted February 10, 2007
Willard provided me with a great education. I graduated not only prepared for college but also prepared for the 'real world'. This school district is amazing and always goes above and beyond for all students. I am proud to say I attend K-12 as a Willard Tiger.

Willard High School 3

Posted October 10, 2006
I personally agree with the third parent review, the politics in this school are rampant. If you dont have a certain last name or arent well known there, they could care less about you or your opinions. And it does no good to go to the school board for any problems, they back their teachers and stick together no matter what! Pity for the kids who aren't well known in that town! Myself and plenty of my friend's whose kid's go there have had numerous problems with favoritism, and problems with the so called leaders in that school, but nothing ever changes or gets done about it. Its not near the excellent school system that it professes to be! No-names beware!

Willard High School 4

Posted June 16, 2006
I am a Willard graduate. Although I did not go to Willard K-12, I have recommendations for this school district. As with anything there are always going to be pro's and con's. Both of my kids have received excellent education and I am very comfortable with college for them because of the school district. I must of course give an applaude to Mr. Chris Church and his direction of the Cutting Edge band! He teaches disciple, respect, leadership and an excellent work ethic! This will last your child a life time! I am proud to tell anyone my kids go to Willard!

Posted January 09, 2006
My children at different times were in the accelerated dept., one was in special needs, they played on the basketball, football, track, and baseball teams. They played in the band. There isn't much I haven't been involved in the Willard Schools. I am not from Willard originally but I moved there to give the schools a chance. They exceeded my expectations in every single area. I cannot imagine a better school district. The things I disagreed with, which were very few, I was at least allowed to voice my opinion on. The leaders are very willing to listen and even change their opinions and direction if they think the community and parents may have a better direction. ...that's my opinion.

515 East Jackson St, Willard, MO  65781
Last modified Willard High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.