Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My kids have been involved in a number of sports, music and academic programs- all have been terrific experiences.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Strong curriculum and teachers Who are responsive and work with the students and parents. Forward thinking administration

Develops character: Neutral

Past experience. I graduated in 2005, and have missed this place very much. My old teachers and old friends

I went to Willard. I was an IEP student. While yes there was some favoritism, it was a very good experience. There are times when I miss the old High school. I never got to graduate in the new one. But I will always have my crowded hall memories, choir memories, I wish Mark Lawley was at Willard now, but I know he is doing amazing work at Drury.

Lots of favortism in this school. Is does not matter what you know it matters who you know.

Very disappointed with administration and the way they deal with parent complaints about teacher teaching abilities and conduct. A math honors teacher give the class 10 minutes of teaching then doesn't answer any questions or works out problems with students. But spends the rest of the time on the computer doing anything but teaching the class the rest of the session. She has them work on homework that the answers are in the back of the book, and doesn't help them. Teacher says to another student that asked a question about the problem and teacher states "I've giving enough information about it, its pretty clear". Many other parents have complained about this teacher as well. They need to clean house and get rid of the garbage. Many great teachers work and teach at willard, but there are a few that should consider changing their career choice.

Willard provided me with a great education. I graduated not only prepared for college but also prepared for the 'real world'. This school district is amazing and always goes above and beyond for all students. I am proud to say I attend K-12 as a Willard Tiger.

I personally agree with the third parent review, the politics in this school are rampant. If you dont have a certain last name or arent well known there, they could care less about you or your opinions. And it does no good to go to the school board for any problems, they back their teachers and stick together no matter what! Pity for the kids who aren't well known in that town! Myself and plenty of my friend's whose kid's go there have had numerous problems with favoritism, and problems with the so called leaders in that school, but nothing ever changes or gets done about it. Its not near the excellent school system that it professes to be! No-names beware!

Last modified Willard High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.