LEARN ABOUT THIS SCHOOL'S:
| Advanced Placement Exams
In 2008-2009 students at this school took Advanced Placement (AP) exams in the following areas:
- Art History
- Art: Studio 2-D Design
- Art: Studio Drawing
- Calculus AB
- Calculus BC
- Economics: Macro
- Economics: Micro
- English Language & Composition
- English Literature & Composition
- Environmental Science
- European History
- French Language
- Italian Language and Culture
- Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism
- Physics C: Mechanics
- Spanish Language
- U.S. History
Source: The College Board®, 2008-2009
- In 2008-2009 the College Board® administered AP exams in 37 courses spanning 22 subject areas, including literature, art, science, math, history, language, music and psychology.
- Many schools offer college-level classes to prepare students for the AP exams, but students can take exams without completing a specific course.
- The exams listed on GreatSchools profiles represent schools with at least one student taking each exam.
- Students who score well on AP exams can earn advanced standing or college credit from most U.S. colleges and universities.
Back to top >