Anaconda, MT

Anaconda High School 4

Posted May 18, 2010
The teachers to me, seem more dedicated than in some of the other districts. As a single parent of two teenagers, I have no complaints.

Anaconda High School 1

Posted April 01, 2009
I also find this school lacking. The principal doesn't care about the students and allows bullying to continue even though he has been informed. The new superintendent will not do anything to help the students either. I have been to him and it did no good, nothing was done about the complaint. I am very disappointed in the leadership of the school district.

Anaconda High School 3

Posted November 05, 2008

Anaconda High School 2

Posted October 18, 2007
I find this school to be lacking in leadership of students. Too much emphasis on sports performance and not enough attention to individuals. I am very disappointed in this school.

Anaconda High School 1

Posted May 09, 2005

Anaconda High School
5th and Main, Anaconda, MT  59711
Last modified Anaconda High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anaconda High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top