Belgrade, MT

Belgrade Intermediate School 1

Posted July 23, 2014
I wouldn't recommend this school, My child has had the roughest year this last year and I am doing everything in my power to get him out of this school! There is a lot of bullying and his grades went from A's to F's in one years time. I spent plenty of time at this school and I just can't believe some of the things that I saw there. The vice principal was unprofessional to say the least I hope I can get my child out of this school!

Belgrade Intermediate School 1

Posted May 18, 2012
I would not recommend this school to anyone. Teachers and administration are very unprofessional and do not address bullying. We will be moving out of this district because we value our children's education and well being. If new to the area please do not send your children to the Belgrade Intermediate school.

Belgrade Intermediate School 4

Posted April 18, 2012
All of the teachers my kids had in the 4th and 5th grade were awesome. My kids loved going to school and I was encouraged to call. The 6th grade however, is ran by a different principal and the teachers weren't helpful at all. My son went from A's and B's to D's and F's. They never had time to talk and when I insisted on meeting the only advise I received was he was just being lazy. My son is now in 7th grade and getting A's and B's once again. I give the 4th and 5th grades five stars but the 6th grade maybe two stars on everything.

Belgrade Intermediate School 3

Posted May 20, 2010
Teachers have been awesome but I can't say much for the Administration. They reall don't want parent involvement.

Posted April 23, 2010
They have quality teachers who care about the kids sometimes even more than themselves. They have been working for 8 months without a contract and deserve a reward!

Posted April 21, 2010
Dedicated staff and PTK group. There is a 'can do' attitude and people are willing to plan and act to improve the future of our students.

Posted April 20, 2010
Great teachers, great PTC, lots of after and in school sports,

Posted April 20, 2010
This is the only school in our district for grades 4,5, and 6. Therefore, we get the priviledge of working with every student in the district. As teachers, we all work very hard to make sure our students have the best education we can give them. This is a great school to work in, and even a greater community of students and parents to work with!

Posted April 20, 2010
Our students are the most amazing kids! Anyone who says that our youth is lazy needs to come and observe our students. They are high achieving youngsters and they think globally.

Posted April 20, 2010
The after school program is great and helps keeps our kids safe and is financially affordable for parents. The open door policy for community use after school and weekends, helps families and students access programs, sports, and play.

Belgrade Intermediate School
421 Spooner Rd, Belgrade, MT  59714
Last modified Belgrade Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6
Belgrade Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top