Belgrade, MT

Posted September 18, 2013
My family loves this school! Ridge View has a beautiful campus. The teachers are excellent and seem to work extremely hard to ensure the children's experience is a positive one. My daughter has actually expressed disappointed when the weekend comes and she doesn't get to go to school! I did not have any experiences with the principal mentioned in the previous reviews, but I can say that the new principal (Mr. Johnston) has been a pleasure! He seems to genuinely care for his students and staff. He encourages suggestions and has always taken time out of his day to address my concerns when I call or stop in.

Posted May 09, 2012
I agree 100% with the previous Nov 2010 reviewer who said the teachers are great, but does not know how the principal obtained his job. There is absolutely no leadership from him. If it wasn't for the shoddy principal, I would give this school 5 stars. The teachers go above and beyond to help our kids succeed. They are excellent. The principal is waiting out his tenure until retirement. And this school is K-3, not K-4.

Posted June 16, 2011
Ridgeview is a great school with great teachers. My son loves going to school and the entire staff is dedicated to the children. Love this place!!

Posted May 30, 2011
Love this school! The teachers are amazing and they really care about the kids. The PTC is very active and so is the principal. I soon will have 3 kids in this school and would not send them there if I did not think they were amazing.

Posted March 29, 2011
My son attends this school and every teacher I have met is AWESOME! They picked up that he needed Speech Therapy, and they got him in the program and it is already helping. I love that they do the "walk to read" program so they group the kids according to their needs. The principal is hands-on and is great. He knows my child by name and he is often in the classroom checking on things. There is many aids, and they have many programs to help the children that need extra help like my son. This is a great school.

Ridge View Elementary School 2

Posted November 09, 2010
I would rate this school lower except I do like the teachers. I am not sure how the principal got the job. I have a disabled child as well whose needs have not been met and had to fight the school. The teachers are great, but do not have the backing of the district and I feel bad for them Its definitely left up to the parents and the teachers.

Posted November 06, 2008

Ridge View Elementary School 0

Posted November 08, 2007
Great place to educate! A source of excellent education

Posted June 07, 2006
We love the school. Excellent location within River Rock subdivision, great teachers, great space!

Posted June 30, 2004
- a former student

Ridge View Elementary School
117 Green Belt Dr, Belgrade, MT  59714
(406) 924-2037
Last modified Ridge View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridge View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top