Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2016
The bullying is horrible, I was bullied for about 4-5 months and my mother was in the office at least 1 a week to talk to the principals I was getting suspended and getting my schedule changed for standing up for myself, they were threatening to kill me and my friend and hit us and pushing us but when our parents had gone in they said they that something would get done, it didn't do it got to the point where we had to get the police involved, I was skipping classes because I didn't want to go and I was staying home or going home early constantly it was making me physically sick and they did nothin. This school should not be recommended and I certainly don't recommend it.

Posted April 06, 2014
Parents beware. The administration at this school is horrible!! Total lack of leadership, from the superintendent on down. Bullying is a major problem and they do nothing about it. If you have a child with special needs, head to Bozeman, as they will be ignored and fall through the cracks in Belgrade. Most teachers are awesome and really care about the kids,. There are some, that you can tell, that are there just get a paycheck and summers off. They tell parents to get involved, but don't really mean it. If you have concerns with your child's academics, question a teacher, or raise concerns about bullying, they blow you off. Really sad, since it used to be a great school.

Belgrade Middle School 5

Posted August 04, 2013
This School Could Use some more opportunities for kids to get out there more but other wise good school ! Teachers are the best!! I had straight A's the whole year ,because I barely had any homework, I feel like I had a lack of education , sadly.

Posted April 17, 2013
We had heard so many horror stories regarding this school but hoped our child would have a better experience. Unfortunately, we also had a very negative experience. Belgrade Middle School takes the thought of Junior High School nightmares to a whole other level. While the teachers are really great, the emphasis on academics is seriously lacking. Peer pressure is very negative and my child was exposed to things I never thought imaginable. In all honesty, I felt like he was at an alternative school. There are so many negative influences and bullying and the school has been ineffective in dealing with these issues. Beware of this school! Move to Manhattan or Bozeman for better schools and test scores.

Belgrade Middle School 3

Posted April 18, 2012
The teachers are great but the administration is lacking. Parent involvement isn't really encouraged and when you do call you get ignored. My child was pushed down and had his wrist broken and all the principal had to say was "we don't have a bully problem at our school" I received no further help from her and had to involve an attorney. Completely disappointed with their ways of handling conflict. I love the teachers and have no complaints. They were more than willing to work with me when ever I had a concern. My advise is skip the principal and talk directly to the teachers if possible.

Belgrade Middle School 4

Posted May 13, 2005
This school is overall pretty good. At risk students don't get the attention needed though. As long as your child is a good student and is outgoing, this is a great place for your child to go to school. The administration of this school need to pay a little more attention to those students who need extra help. Need more variety of after school activities.

Belgrade Middle School 5

Posted February 19, 2005
Belgrade Middle School has been a pleasant surprise. Before moving into the area we had originally wanted our son in the Bozeman School District. We had heard and read so many great things about the Bozeman schools that Belgrade seemed a very distant second choice. What we discovered is that the Belgrade Schools, Belgrade Middle School in particular, are excellent. There are of course some problem kids as there are in any schools, but there are also many very nice and well behaved kids. The caliber of the teachers and teaching has also been excellent. Our son has always excelled academically and has had no problem with not feeling challenged here. Overall I rate Belgrade Middle School very highly. Great teachers, fantastic principal, very nice facility and a friendly small town atmosphere.

Belgrade Middle School
410 Triple Crown Rd, Belgrade, MT  59714
Last modified Belgrade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.