Bad
Good

The bullying is horrible, I was bullied for about 4-5 months and my mother was in the office at least 1 a week to talk to the principals I was getting suspended and getting my schedule changed for standing up for myself, they were threatening to kill me and my friend and hit us and pushing us but when our parents had gone in they said they that something would get done, it didn't do it got to the point where we had to get the police involved, I was skipping classes because I didn't want to go and I was staying home or going home early constantly it was making me physically sick and they did nothin. This school should not be recommended and I certainly don't recommend it.

Parents beware. The administration at this school is horrible!! Total lack of leadership, from the superintendent on down. Bullying is a major problem and they do nothing about it. If you have a child with special needs, head to Bozeman, as they will be ignored and fall through the cracks in Belgrade. Most teachers are awesome and really care about the kids,. There are some, that you can tell, that are there just get a paycheck and summers off. They tell parents to get involved, but don't really mean it. If you have concerns with your child's academics, question a teacher, or raise concerns about bullying, they blow you off. Really sad, since it used to be a great school.

This School Could Use some more opportunities for kids to get out there more but other wise good school ! Teachers are the best!! I had straight A's the whole year ,because I barely had any homework, I feel like I had a lack of education , sadly.

We had heard so many horror stories regarding this school but hoped our child would have a better experience. Unfortunately, we also had a very negative experience. Belgrade Middle School takes the thought of Junior High School nightmares to a whole other level. While the teachers are really great, the emphasis on academics is seriously lacking. Peer pressure is very negative and my child was exposed to things I never thought imaginable. In all honesty, I felt like he was at an alternative school. There are so many negative influences and bullying and the school has been ineffective in dealing with these issues. Beware of this school! Move to Manhattan or Bozeman for better schools and test scores.

The teachers are great but the administration is lacking. Parent involvement isn't really encouraged and when you do call you get ignored. My child was pushed down and had his wrist broken and all the principal had to say was "we don't have a bully problem at our school" I received no further help from her and had to involve an attorney. Completely disappointed with their ways of handling conflict. I love the teachers and have no complaints. They were more than willing to work with me when ever I had a concern. My advise is skip the principal and talk directly to the teachers if possible.

Last modified Belgrade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.