Big Timber, MT

Sweet Grass Co High School 4

Posted December 20, 2004
Recent Graduate- English, Math, and Science were all very strong in 2000-2004. I was very prepared in subjects when i entered college especially in the English department. History and government were avergae but still effective. The VO-Ag and Family/Life Skills departments are also filled with lots of variety for students of varying interests. The biggest flaw in the school is the guidence office. Students should be prepared in advance for scholarships. -2004 Graduate

Sweet Grass Co High School 4

Posted May 13, 2004
I am not a parent, but I am a graduate. I rate this school high in English studies but low in Biological Science studies. I found that English prepared me well for college but the Biology department really did not. Mathematics was either-or due to who the teacher was. History/Goverment was grate (but I was partial to that). Music education was usually great. And that is my review.

Sweet Grass Co High School
501 West 5th Ave, Big Timber, MT  59011
Last modified Sweet Grass Co High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sweet Grass Co High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top