Bigfork, MT

Posted September 20, 2014
A few years ago we switched our kids to Swan River School from a much larger near-by school they used to go to. Even though we now have to drive our kids to and from school instead of them taking the bus, IT IS SO WORTH IT! The culture at Swan River is so nurturing, the students themselves are much nicer kids, and the teachers are very experienced and non-union (a big plus in my experience). My kids are finally happy to go to school and their love of learning has really taken off. My only regret is that I wish I had started my kids off at Swan River to begin with! Oh, and the Principal is as nice as they come and hugely loved and respected by the students. Signed, A Happy Parent

Swan River School 3

Posted January 23, 2013
School is rather small and holds children back to receive higher test scores. Ask them how old most children entering Kindergarten are.

Posted March 27, 2007

Posted February 13, 2006
This is a wonderful school that has committed, talented teachers. They care about your child personally and do everything in their power to make your kids the number one priority. This starts at the top of the chain with the principal and goes all the way down. Our school has the best testing scores in the county. Its academic record is stellar. It's a small school with a lot of devoted parents. The smaller than usual class sizes contribute to a great educational environment for your child. Caring staff provides additional support for you and your children also. My 3 children have been enrolled in the school since the beginning of their schooling and I have nothing but praise for it.

Swan River School 4

Posted March 28, 2004

Swan River School
1205 Swan Hwy, Bigfork, MT  59911
Last modified Swan River School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Swan River School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top