Elysian 7-8 5

Posted July 27, 2009
I have two children at this school. The staff is excellent at providing leadership activities for both of my children. Last year was our first year attending and I watched both of my daughters grow in academic skills and social skills. I love the open door policy. I think it is important to let everyone know that we attended public school district #2 before moving our children out of the district.

Elysian 7-8 3

Posted April 16, 2007
I have a student at this school, and I feel disappointed in the leadership offered on the administrative level. The teachers seem to be trying, but are limited by the principal.

Elysian 7-8
6416 Elysian Rd, Billings, MT  59101
Last modified Elysian 7-8 is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elysian 7-8 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.