Posted February 27, 2014
I have found the educators to be exemplary and have found that there is a wonderful community of parents.

Arrowhead School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
This is an exemplary school. My son has made outstanding progress with the help of the wonderful staff at Arrowhead Elementary.

Arrowhead School 1

Posted April 01, 2010
The school is okay. We were new and transferred in from another state. We did not receive much help and my child struggled and it was frustrating. It got better but only because we complained loudly. The town is nice, but we've been here over a year and feel like outsiders. All the people here grew up here, their kids grew up here, and as someone who didn't, adjustment to this school and community is very very hard

Arrowhead School 4

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted November 26, 2007
This school is known for the best school in Billings!

Posted April 05, 2004
My son has blossomed at this school. No others he's attended has given the incentive he has now to learn. Parent involvement is extremely high which really adds to its depth. The staff is very professional and up to date on all teaching techniques...they don't hesitate to try all options in order to give the child the best learning experience. Respect of others and behavior are top priorities at Arrowhead...an all around really great school and a great way to send these kids off to middle school and hight school.

Posted November 16, 2003
This school provided a safe and healthy learning enviroment for my child. My child speaks positivly about the staff and how well run everything was. All other elementry schools my child attended were not comparable. At this school my child made lifelong friends and memmories. This school creates a positive effect on all learnings and makes your childs elementry school learnings comprehendsble and creates fun learning. Children enjoy comming to school.

Arrowhead School
2510 38th St West, Billings, MT  59102
Last modified Arrowhead School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arrowhead School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top