Posted April 17, 2014
The moral of this school is outstanding. My grand daughter went to another local elementary that had an amazing reputation here in this city. She loves Boulder school and it's staff much, much more than the other school. Her teacher is extremely focused on her students and lets the parents know immediately if there are any problems. The only thing I would wish for the school to improve, is up to the local tax payers and local laws. The school has not had any upkeep on the building and barely passes safety codes.

Boulder School 2

Posted March 20, 2012
The school secretary is fantastic. The teachers, I have not had much experience with, so I cannot comment on that. But the principal definitely made the experience negative. He is not open to constructive criticism, which means the school will never be improved. There are a few issues that could be addressed, and it could be a better school, but one must be objective to see if something needs to be improved, rather than defensive. An open mind and willingness to put in hard work is required. A good principal should also treat the kids as equals, whose feelings matter, and I don't get that from this person.

Boulder School 0

Posted February 24, 2010
I am very impressed by Boulder Elementary. After 30 years of teaching I recognize a well organized and well run school. The principal is positive as is the teaching staff. I'm very happy that my grandson is going to school there...he is getting a wonderful education.

Posted January 17, 2009

Posted January 17, 2009

Boulder School 4

Posted January 02, 2006
My child started Kindergarten at Boulder this year. They seem to be a bit overcrowded. As far as the school as a whole though, I think it is good. I have a problem with the class sizes and a few little things. The PTA is great though. The secretary is great. The kids are great. My child loves it.

Boulder School
2202 32nd St West, Billings, MT  59102
Last modified Boulder School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boulder School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.