Burlington School 5

Posted April 09, 2013
As with many schools in the Billings area at this time, you cannot judge it by appearance. I was rather horrified to see this school, compared to the schools my kids had been in before moving here. However, I've come to love this school- especially the staff. The principal is by far the best principal I've ever known. She knows the names of all the kids, and they all love to come give her hugs. She truly cares about all the kids at her school. The secretary is likewise fantastic, and is a common source of comfort for anything from sickness, to hurt feelings, to annoyingly loose teeth. I've had experience with 6 of the teachers who are still currently at the school, & I would recommend all of them. While I can complain about the facility, I CANNOT complain about the actual education my kids are receiving- and isn't that what really matters? I am so glad that my kids attend this school. They truly make you feel like a part of the family! What you put into your kids' school & education is what you'll get out of it- you'll find any time you invest at this school will be time well spent.

Burlington School 5

Posted February 07, 2013
I think Burlington is a wonderful school that makes you feel like part of the family. Both the secretary and the principal are welcoming and know the children by name. Burlington has a nice staff that is willing to try new things and make the learning fun. They are always smiling and look like they love they really enjoy their jobs. Both of my daughters loved it and came home with an enthusiasm for learning. Also, Burlington has passed AYP for 3 years that I am aware of.

Burlington School 0

Posted October 19, 2009
I have had three children attend Burlington. Both my daughters attended from K-6th. During the first 6 years or so, we loved the education that they received and all of the staff. However, I would say in the last 3 or so years this school has really gone down hill. I now have a son in kindergarten and we are looking at moving so we can change schools. Burlington is now a Title one school and the lack of parent involvment and discipline is reflecting in the classroom. If you compare the test scores to other elementary schools in Billings you will find that Burlington is one of the lowest. Very sad- it has not always been this way.

Burlington School 0

Posted February 04, 2008
My children attended this school for two years and it was wonderful. I love the friendliness of the staff and I always felt welcome. I am looking to move back to Montana just so that my younger child can return to the great education she was recieving from Burlington!

Burlington School
2135 Lewis Ave, Billings, MT  59102
Last modified Burlington School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burlington School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top