Billings, MT

Meadowlark School 2

Posted January 06, 2014
I hate to write a bad review for any school, but I am not impressed at all with Meadowlark School. My daughter just started there and we have had some problems with administration. There have been several small things that have gone on, and I am NOT impressed. I will be trying to get my child in a different school next year. The secretary is very rude and seems to always be away from the phone.

Meadowlark School 5

Posted February 18, 2013
Fabulous teachers, staff, and administrators. The teachers are innovative, imaginative, and care about the students.

Meadowlark School

Posted November 09, 2010
They are very vested in all the kids - not just the smart ones or children with problems.

Meadowlark School 5

Posted September 15, 2009
Administration and Staff are excellent! We are the 'Respect & Manners' school

Meadowlark School
221 29th St West, Billings, MT  59102
Last modified Meadowlark School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowlark School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top