Miles Avenue School 5

Posted June 24, 2014
I have had a child at this school since 2008. We have had nothing but wonderful experiences with teachers, staff and the principal. Is it perfect? Of course not. Yet I have always been encouraged to be active in my children's classrooms and set up conferences when needed. Any questions or concerns I have had are always addressed by the principal, teacher or staff member in a professional, honest and respectful manner.

Miles Avenue School 1

Posted October 14, 2013
I AGREE, POOR LEADERSHIP BY PRINCIPAL. POOR COMMUNICATION WITH PARENT. INABILITY TO RELATE TO PARENT. VERY RUDE.

Miles Avenue School 1

Posted March 11, 2012
Poor leadership by principal. Poor communication with parent. Failure to problem solve. Inability to relate to parent.

Miles Avenue School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I have had 2 nieces attend grade school at Miles Avenue, and both of them absolutely love the school. They were made to feel they mattered and instilled in both of them a thirst for knowledge.

Miles Avenue School
1601 Miles Ave, Billings, MT  59102
Last modified Miles Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miles Avenue School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top