Bad
Good

Ponderosa School 5

Posted October 14, 2010
I just love this school, I attended this school in First Grade. All of the staff there were helpful and kind. I had a good experience at this school and I hope your child will to.

Ponderosa School 4

Posted October 31, 2008
We love this school. My son has adhd and from day one both the teachers and the principal have been very helpful. In most cases they have gone over and above the call of duty. They have been very supportive and make sure that he gets whatever help is needed. Thank you Ponderosa School.

Ponderosa School

Posted August 24, 2008
My whole family loves this school and its faculty. My son has adhd and the teachers, staff and principal have been nothing but helpful. He also has some special needs and he goes to a seperate class just for that. Everyone has been very supportive and very concerned about my childs education. They score A+ with me.

Ponderosa School 1

Posted February 19, 2008
We had a horrible experience here. My child has adhd and had been through several life-changes but had previously succeeded in 2 full years of regular school. On the first day the teacher told me my child was clueless and stated adhd was no excuse because he was on medicine. The focus was on punishment rather than recognition of any good behavior. I tried to meet with the teacher for a team approach but was told by the administrator that some teachers were not comfortable with this. Eventually my child was denied recess and lunch with the kids (spent this time at a table in the hall where every kid in the the school walked by - talk about ostracism!). We're now in a school where they work with my childs inattention, and I've seen others much worse by far.

Ponderosa School 5

Posted November 21, 2006
I would like to recommend Ponderosa School to anyone who is moving to Billings. The faculty that makes up that school is absolutely wonderful! They work very hard to maintain a positive learning environment for all the children. They appreciate and encourage a high level of parental involvement. I had a 5th grader and a Kindergartner in Ponderosa, I know both girls will miss attending this school.

Ponderosa School
4188 King Ave East, Billings, MT  59101
Last modified Ponderosa School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.