Rose Park School 1

Posted January 16, 2014
The communication between parent and teacher falls on the students alone. We all know that kids are not the best at communication. The principle says we need a meeting set up to communicate with teachers! I'm really disappointed with Rose Park school! A teacher and parent should be able to work together!

Rose Park School 0

Posted September 23, 2010
The teachers are very accessible and open to suggestions. They have a very strong policy about anti-bullying and follow through. They are also one of the few public schools in Montana to receive a GreatSchools Rating of 8 out of 10. They are one of the highest in Billings, Montana to excel in the requirements for No Student Left Behind

Rose Park School 4

Posted April 29, 2010
I love Rose Park School. Both of my sons currently attend and have had many wonderful classroom teachers as well as specialists. The PTA works extremely hard to give the kids and teachers books, safe playgrounds, a wonderful new library and much more. I feel the teachers are willing to go the extra mile for my children and truly care about them. One improvement would be for the school to do more with technology.

Rose Park School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
Rose Park has wonderful teachers who go the extra mile for kids. It is a very family-friendly, welcoming environment and my kids absolutely love going to school. Rose Park also has a great PTA...they may be small in number but they are mighty. They have raised funds to redo the library, buy books, an AR reading program, and a safe playground...plus. I love Rose Park School and all they do for our future leaders!

Rose Park School 5

Posted August 14, 2005
I absolutely love Rose Park School. They have a wonderful principal and staff. My son's preschool teacher, Gail Marker, went above and beyond to encourage my child and he has grown leaps and bounds. Sue Campbell is a great speech therapist, too, as well as many other people who are behind the scenes from me as well. I am so grateful for all the wonderful care and services Rose Park Elementary has provided for my son.

Rose Park School
1812 19th St West, Billings, MT  59102
Last modified Rose Park School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rose Park School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top