Billings, MT
Before care: Yes

Grace Montessori Academy 2

Posted July 14, 2014
Love the Montessori philosophy, however, I was very disappointed with our experience at this school. I'm quite sure it was teacher specific as the principal was very pleasant to work with.

Posted April 24, 2014
GMA is a cut above the rest. My son has learned so many valuable lessons in such a short time. I love knowing he is starting out with such a great foundation for a lifetime of learning. Thanks to the entire staff and other parents for your support.

Posted April 07, 2014
Grace has been amazing for our daughter. She is entering kindergarten next year and will fee already reading. The choices that she is allowed to make with the guidance towards challenging herself has continued her to push herself and excel even further. I highly recommend gma to anyone and everyone.

Posted April 07, 2014
This school is amazing! The nurturing environment and teachers helps my children flourish. This is an excellent school with an excellent philosophy. I would recommend Grace Montessori Academy to friends and family. My kids love it!

Posted November 21, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE what my kids are coming home with daily & LOVE the great communication with the teachers. My children are 9,8,4 & 3 and I feel strongly that they are getting a much better education than when I tried to homeschool them last year whilst running my businesses. I feel like this school couldn't be better & I love the Montessori philosophy too!

Grace Montessori Academy 4

Posted October 06, 2013
Both my kids attended Grace Montessori for pre-K and Kindergarten. I love the opportunities to be involved as a parent. Parents are encouraged to observe and help in the classroom which I didn't find at the other Montessori in town. Teachers truly care about their role and are caring to the kids. The only thing that I've been frustrated with is the teacher turnover rate which I know is difficult to control. That's the only reason I give a 4-star review instead of a 5.

Posted October 04, 2013
As a first-time mom of a preschooler, I did a massive amount of homework prior to enrolling my son. When I chose Grace as our school, I suspected it was a good decision. Since then, I have been absolutely blown away by how incredible our experience has been. From summer camps to "composer of the month," I have been tremendously impressed. And on a daily basis my son is excited to go to school and learn--what more could a parent ask for? The communication is fantastic, teachers are grade-A+ and the head of school takes time for each parent's questions and concerns. I am thrilled and highly recommend Grace Montessori Academy.

Posted October 04, 2013
5 years ago a school in Billings Montana Grace Montessori Academy. My only son 3 1/2 at the time was ready for preschool we had not 100% accomplished no accidents 99.9 but not 100% we were enrolled in a different school at the time. I had called to ask that school what would happen if the child DID have an accident? Their answer was NO accidents child must be 100% poddie trained! we never attended that Montessori. Grace Montessori called back Her response , "Their children they probably will and we will graciously help that child as to not embarrass him or her to take care of the problem." add to that an EXCELLENT staff and teachers, Children who are advanced in areas of Math, science, Language, and did I add they pray! for the sick, the homeless, family members of other children, they sing grace before a meal, and are taught peace keepers to calmly solve disagreements between each other. It is a small school branching out that can use all the help they can get. Most of the financial comes from parents. Please consider our little school where LOVE of children and education meet and grow! Thank you for your consideration many Blessings

Posted October 04, 2013
Our grandchildren attend Grace Montessori Academy and seem to flourish there. When asked "how was school today", they always reply with great enthusiasm..."It was good!". We really feel good about them being there and having the individual hands on approach to learning at their own pace. We feel that there students are not being held back if some in the class may not have progressed as quickly as others.

Posted October 03, 2013
Wonderful learning environment where the students are put first. Grace has the most wonderful leadership, teachers and parents. I highly recommend Grace Montessori Academy.

Grace Montessori Academy
125 25th St W, Billings, MT  59102
Last modified Grace Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Grace Montessori Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top