Posted December 11, 2014
I love this school! We have been so blessed and lucky so far. The teachers are just great!

Posted January 18, 2011
I have been with this school for 8 years and have been very happy with the staff and school. Thanks!!

Big Sky Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2010
Big Sky Elementary has been a complete disappointment!! Traffic is absolutely insane, and the staff is rude and very unprofessional!! My daughter has gone here for 3 years... she is also an out of area student, and I was told she is a guest at their school! I don't know how a child can be considered a guest at a school! I am happy to say she is going else where next year!

Big Sky Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2010

Big Sky Elementary School 0

Posted September 24, 2009
There wonderful, the teachers are great, my child is learning alot and having a great time. The office personel is wonderful and I have enjoyed the last 4 years getting to know and volunteering at this school. One heartship is the traffic and congestion and lack of parking. I currently volunteer my time to direct traffic, place cones and try my best to make the dismissal time a fast and safe experience, but it is very hard.

Big Sky Elementary School 2

Posted October 09, 2008
I would just say there seems to be a sence of just plain old mediocracy. No exceptional programs going on here that our local newspaper would ever feel inclined to cover. Just getting by doing the very least it seems.

Posted May 04, 2008

Big Sky Elementary School 4

Posted July 13, 2005
I contacted 5 Billings schools upon planning my move to the area. The Big Sky principal emailed me, stayed in contact and assisted my young children in the transition. In addition she helped me understand the school system, talked about the teachers and activities available and made me feel very good about choosing Big Sky elemeantary. Over the course of the school year I found the curriculum supportive of each of my childrens learning styles.

Big Sky Elementary School
3231 Granger Ave East, Billings, MT  59102
Last modified Big Sky Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Big Sky Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top