Bad
Good

I love this school! We have been so blessed and lucky so far. The teachers are just great!

I have been with this school for 8 years and have been very happy with the staff and school. Thanks!!

Big Sky Elementary has been a complete disappointment!! Traffic is absolutely insane, and the staff is rude and very unprofessional!! My daughter has gone here for 3 years... she is also an out of area student, and I was told she is a guest at their school! I don't know how a child can be considered a guest at a school! I am happy to say she is going else where next year!

There wonderful, the teachers are great, my child is learning alot and having a great time. The office personel is wonderful and I have enjoyed the last 4 years getting to know and volunteering at this school. One heartship is the traffic and congestion and lack of parking. I currently volunteer my time to direct traffic, place cones and try my best to make the dismissal time a fast and safe experience, but it is very hard.

I would just say there seems to be a sence of just plain old mediocracy. No exceptional programs going on here that our local newspaper would ever feel inclined to cover. Just getting by doing the very least it seems.

Last modified Big Sky Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.