Billings, MT

Posted September 15, 2014
The staff at this school is AMAZING. We have moved many times with our career, and settled here in Billings just over two years ago. I have been nothing but impressed with the staff at Will James. They have gone above and beyond in helping both of our children adjust and excel, as well as special situations that have arisen.

Posted April 30, 2013
My grandsons loved Will James. The boys received good academic attention and loved their teachers! They realize WJ has a reputation for being rock'solid and tried to keep up the reputation. Mr. Orner is great!

Posted May 07, 2010
Best school you could ever ask for! Teachers are the best as is office staff and principals!! Wish my boys could be in JR High again!!!!

Posted November 12, 2009
We transferred from a private school. This school has every bit of the compassion, consideration, and concern for each student. The music program is comparable to grade levels much higher. Encouragement is unbelievable. I can not say enough good things about this school! The principal and vice principal are truly outstanding....

Posted April 17, 2008
My Child was having difficulty in elementary school with a learning disability and now thanks to the staff and administration at Will James she has worked to recieve a 3.75 GPA

Posted September 17, 2005
I think Will James is A great school in all. The teachers are very nice. The Principal also has great leadership skills!

Posted May 01, 2005
Wonderful teachers, admin, staff - kids excel in all core subjects. Great volunteer program; many ways for parents to be involved. The best music programs in city, great sports. I've visited all others in city - W.J. is the best!

1200 30th St West, Billings, MT  59102
Last modified Will James 7-8 is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Will James 7-8 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top