Bad
Good

I absolute love this school! I am a junior at west high. There is a lot of diversity at this school which makes it even cooler to be a part of this school. I am a varsity cheerleader, track and field athlete, and a member of BPA (Business Professionals of America). The teachers here are great (most of them) and I wouldn't want to go to any other high school. The administrative office is decent. It could be better! Being a part of west high teaches you a lot about what the real world is going to end up being. I've never been treated differently because my parents don't have as much as others. Being involved in things at this school really helps either being scared of going to a new school or just you want new friends! I'm very proud to call West High my high school!

This school took a lot out of me in the past four years. Whether it was power drunk teachers, snobby students, or mistreatment of me as an athlete, I always felt like I was on trial there. Not a good learning environment.

Awful. The staff and head members have no regard for the students' wellbeing and fail to treat them as equals. Sports are absolutely glamorised and the clubs/band are mediocre at best, making it hard to even want to participate in extracurricular activities.

I have nothing but good things to say about west high. my daughter is a good student, good grades, not a trouble maker, piercings all over her face, dresses different, and is friends with everyone. Rich, not rich, 'Prep, Emo, Goth, Jocks' It does not matter at this school. I have never had a problem with my daughter being accepted by teachers or students.The diversity is great!!!

Both of my kids attended West High School and both had horrible experiences. This school favors sports over academics and the acceptance of diversity is poor.

This school is great. Im not rich and im surrounded by loads of good friends. I just finshed my freshman year. I think everything is amazing and the teachers are great and I loved the freshman acadamy and everything.

This school is amazing and I disagree with the previous comment. Yes, there are some rich kids here, but all us students are very accepting of everyone. There is much less violence and less drug use here than all of the other Billings schools. It is also one of the best schools when it comes to learning and education, and the teachers are excellent.

This school is like any other rich school...either your rich and have a lot of friends...or you don't have any money and people (rich kids) treat you like garbage!!

This school is an awesome school. It has little violence and great discipline along with a widely accepted diversity.

My son started this year in 10th grade. I was not afraid of the size of the school, I myself went to a bigger school back east and was able to get a great education. Living in a smaller town after moving to Montana, I was very unhappy with that school having such a smaller amount of children you would have thought that the students would experience that one on one education, but they didnt. My son is accomplishing more in just a few months here at West, the parents I have come in contact with have been wonderful, and it shows in all the friends my son has made, in such a short time. He is so very happy and excited to go to school each day and that means alot to me. I have met all of his teachers and I think they are wonderful. Good Work West.

Last modified Billings West High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.