Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Amazing atmosphere, amazing teachers and staff! My kiddos attended for one year and we all left this school in tears. We've moved around from Oregon, Montana and Alaska, the kids have attended both private and public and nothing comes close to Blue Creek. We all miss it dearly!! A school full of teachers with the right attitude and energy. I believe that Mrs. Rude sets a positive and loving vibe, and the teachers follow in her footsteps! Shout out to Mrs. Berkeley and Mr. Starchan who are legends in my kids eyes and heroes in mine! Love and miss this place!

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers and staff demonstrate it themselves and pass the example down to the students through their own actions. I've never experienced a school that truly loved the students more than Blue Creek.

Absolutely blown away by the top notch level of education this school provides to their children. Leaps and bounds ahead of other local schools and that is coming from experience with other school districts.

Upon sitting in my son's second grade class I was flabbergasted by the lack of order in the classroom ..The instructors would give lessons and pay no regard to the fact that at any given moment, no more than 3 to 8 of 18 students were paying attention .A teacher MUST command the attention of his/her students! .Furthermore, there is a severe lack of masculine presence in the school There must be more diversity! ..In an environment that our children are supposed to be developing learning and social skills, male instructors are a must!

Blue Creek School staff, teachers and administrators are top notch. As an ex- teacher myself I admire them so much for their dedication and love for the children. That is what is all about.

my grandson has exccelled so much and comes home with a smile on his face everyday. He is in the top 10 in all of montana in reading. Great school, caring teachers

After looking into District 2 schools in Billings and at District 3 Blue Creek elementary- it was a no brainer. We chose Blue Creek and then found a house to suite our needs. The teachers and administration really helped my child feel welcome and a part of the school community when she transfered in the middle of the year. The school is also great for parents and community memebers- they offer community education classes everything from Palates to Book Club. I love this community.

I have had 3 children in Blue Creek School. Attendance at this school has been growing every year. Even with a large student body, the principal does an excellent job of having the best teacher to student ratio as possible. Volunteers, paras, and student teachers are there to help out in the classroom. The students are challenged at their level using AR and AM. Blue Creek has wonderful state scores...they usally score in the top five in reading and math. The staff has wonderful discipline and yet they still have fun. Everyone who steps into the building can see that it is a place where great learning occurs. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants the best education for their child.

Blue Creek School is an exemplary independent district that enjoys cooperation between parents, teachers, administrators, and the community. Due to expansion, we are currently working to secure funds for building a separate structure that will house 5-8th graders. Best school in Yellowstone County!

I have a 5th and 2nd grader at Blue Creek School. I am amazed at the rate at which they have excelled in their knowledge. My 5th grader is doing math that I did as a second year high school student. My 2nd grader is reading at the 5th grade level. I give major credit to their teachers, not only for this school year, but through all of their years. There is continuity throughout the grades as far as curriculum, goal setting and teaching approaches. At Blue Creek, the kids get to express themselves as individuals while also learning to respect their peers and authority figures. This leads to high self esteem which makes learning all that much more effective. I am so thankful for Blue Creek School in the lives of my children.

Last modified Blue Creek School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.