Posted November 20, 2013
Elder Grove is great a great school to go to! they have home made lunches, a kind staff, the Y after school program, four buses, etc. Its ther top school in the state for math and reading. trust me, you will what your kid to go to this school. they also have a homework club for after school when you want yuor kid to get their homework. if your child is having problem then they hsave kind teachers to talk to, princibles and a school counsler and nurse. they also dont move on til you get a lesson. they also have speech and private lerning. and if you cant aford a snack, they will give your kid a snack pack. there i over 400 kids! your kid will love this school!

Posted December 24, 2010
My children went to Elder Grove. The K-8 staff is phenomenal! They are a veteran teaching staff and know what they are doing! My children were well prepared for high school thanks to hard work from their teachers. Elder Grove gave them a well rounded education.

Elder Grove School 2

Posted February 16, 2010

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted April 02, 2009
Elder Grove is a wonderful school, with very caring and personable teachers and staff. My two boys love it there and we were all very sad to leave when we moved. The school has been around for over 100 years and has that country family feel to it.

Elder Grove School 4

Posted February 20, 2009
Now that we have a new superintendant I am happy with the way things have ben taken care of so far.

Elder Grove School 1

Posted May 24, 2008

Elder Grove School 4

Posted January 29, 2008

Posted July 20, 2005
My son has been to a lot of elementary schools because of his disorder, and out of all of those schools, Elder Grove has been the best. They have been so helpful and want me to stay involved with everything that we have to go through with him. I would recommend to anyone this school for anyone who is in the Billings area.

Elder Grove School
1532 South 64 St West, Billings, MT  59106
Last modified Elder Grove School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elder Grove School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top