Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

No complaints there equally treated and they test to see if your kindergarteners are behind if so they give them extra care to catch up

My three kids go hear best school i ever came too n my son started kindergarten here this year and there new school is amazing nicest staff

Best school in MT! My son is a type 1 diabetic and every staff member has been more then helpful at making sure my son is very well taken car of, they keep on top of his sugar levels, keep him safe and healthy. The Principal and his teacher went the extra mile to talk to his class about diabetes so nobody was in fear if and when they seen my son's needle and to answer any questions, make sure he wouldn't get bullied etc. The secretary calls me every day to help figure out a safe insulin dose to give my son and the days the school Nurse is there she takes over with my son.I have been very very impressed not only with the education my son has received at this school, but the attention and care he has received for his disease as well! I couldn't of asked for a better school or a better team to work with!! We feel very blessed!

My son has been at Elysian for the last 5 years. Every teacher, member of the staff, and especially the principal are dedicated to the students' getting a quality education suited to their own needs. There is great parent involvement and are always welcome to visit and volunteer. Elysian recently passed a school bond in its district by almost 80% to expand and remodel to accommodate its growing needs for space and integrated teaching methods.

We loved Elysian! My son was in kindergarten and had a wonderful teacher, student teacher, and teachers aide in his class. The principal was very approachable and always took the time to address any concerns. Because of the small school size, the staff all knew who my son was and I really liked that. We were sad to move away from such a great school!

It is a great school, great teachers and great school lunches. They have awesome movie nights for the kids to go to.

Last modified Elysian School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.