Posted September 17, 2009
I am the aunt of three previous Independent students. While they were at this school they learned so much and loved being there. One of my nieces has a hearing impairment and the teachers were always well informed and listened to what her parents said she needed to function the best in the class room. I have a four year old son and I have every intention to have him enrolled at Independent once we are back in the Billings area. Keep up the great work.

Posted June 16, 2008
This was my sons first year at Independent School and the progress he made in one year is outstanding. He loved his Teacher and is eager to go to school this fall 2008.

Posted May 29, 2008
We love Independent school. The leadership is great. Our children are treated as individuals and cared for in the same manner. The teachers in every department are very good.

Independent School 4

Posted March 25, 2005
I went to this school about 5 years ago and it was one of the best schools ever. This school really does help you with your reading and math alot better the most schools do. Ms. Buttler teaches science and she explains it really well about the body and everything. I just think this school was good for me and i think it will be good for anybody too.

Posted October 11, 2004

Posted January 22, 2004

Independent School
2907 Roundup Rd, Billings, MT  59105
Last modified Independent School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Independent School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top