Posted September 03, 2012
This is my daughter's second year at Billings Montessori and I cannot say enough good things about them. The staff are all nurturing and caring. They give my child individual attention while encouraging her to be independent as well. When I see her at school, she is working hard on a lesson that she can be proud of, or playing, singing, dancing and having a wonderful time. I am certain she will continue at Billings Montessori for kindergarten as well.

Posted August 16, 2011
we love Billings Montessori! so many great programs, lots of "community", and they really emphasize academics. the teachers are so warm too. our children have loved it and we wish they could stay longer than just kindergarten. our children loved going to school.

Posted August 16, 2011
Our staff REALLY cares about the children in our school. We are a well established and well trained staff and we really love what we do!!!!!

Posted July 16, 2011
My daughter attended this school for one year and we would have happily kept her there for kindergarten had we not moved from the area. The staff is wonderful and the education is top notch. The teachers truly love the children and it is apparent. We were sad to leave this wonderful school.

Billings Montessori School 2

Posted June 01, 2011
My tour of this school did not go well. They left me unattended and then didn't spend much time answering my questions.

Billings Montessori School
2316 Rehberg Lane, Billings, MT  59102
Last modified Billings Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Billings Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top