Bozeman, MT

Posted September 19, 2013
My children have been enrolled at Petra for 3 years and I could not be happier with the quality of teaching at the school. My children are challenged to grow academically and to mature in their character. The other students are kind and inclusive, striving to make new students feel welcome. Our family homeschooled before coming to Petra and we have been so pleased with the loving and nurturing culture of the school.

Posted January 09, 2008
I attended Petra from ninth grade until graduation. These were literally some of the best years of my life. The teachers there have a passion not only for the subject that they teach, but for Christ as well. They treated us like we were brilliant, and we responded by working our hardest in order to make them proud. I now have a relationship with most of my teachers that is very close. I was sad to leave, but excited to see what I could do with everything that I had learned at Petra. I am also well-prepared for anything that life can throw at me. I attend a secular university, and am confident in my faith and education. I write and speak better than many of my peers here, and I have a purpose behind everything I do -- the glory of God. Very few other schools can teach that.

Posted October 20, 2007
Since someone else submitted than I shall. It is an excellent school and worth checking out. It challenges you and develops a whole new angle of thinking. You go back to the basics and the necessary information children deserve to acquire. Socretean method is used. Classical and of course Christ as the center. It can be depressing if the student doesn't keep up on the load, but it will more prepare you for college and beyond than any other school I've heard of and known especially in the Gallitan County. In fact, by the time one is done they'll be far advanced and much more disciplined than other fellow collegiate peers. Start 'em out young. They deserve it. -Former Student

Posted January 19, 2007
- a former student
Thought Ii didn't appreciate it at the time, the quality education I received at Petra was first rate. Though I only attended the last few years of High School I was given a love of Literature and History which I carry to this day. I am still in awe of the Godly atmosphere which acompanies every visit to the school. True Christ like character is socially acceptable and nurtured. It is truly wonderful to see what children can acomplish when given the discipline and rigor they crave.

Petra Academy