Bad
Good

Our school values the input of students, parents and staff in helping us meet the needs of an increasingly diverse student community. One example is our newly formed student leadership team that provides opportunities for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students to share in the responsibility of creating a positive environment. In addition, student leaders participate as volunteers leading school tours, assisting with events such as our annual Fun Run, school carnival, report to the Board of Trustees and many other activities. Our staff continues to grow and learn in response to the needs of our students. We love what we do!

We had the worst experience in this school, we transferred and couldn't be happier! There is more to school than being "the best of the best....sir." Bullying is ignored and like the statement below, if your child isn't perfect, then you are treated unfairly. Now there are so many "policies" that they say are district but aren't....I checked. Your rights as a parent are almost stripped. They just care about their five stars and scores and not much else. We miss you Nonni Hughes!!

Great test scores but not a great school. Our kids did well but I have friends who have kids with disabilities or different learning styles and Morning Star is dysfunctional in their treatment of such cases. If your kids are perfect it will be fine- any issues and you'll be put on the bottom of the priority list. Plus they're overcrowded. Learning isn't just about perfect kids it's about reaching all kids. So Morning Star gets rated low.

My child is in kindergarten and loves going to school. Her teacher is enthusiastic, flexible and enjoys being around kids. The teacher has amazingly control over the class from what I observe when I am in the classroom. There have been numerous opportunities to participate in classroom and with the parent committee. The same parents seem to be the ones volunteering over and over and it would be nice if more parents participated. The administration is open and inclusive. Overall we are very satisfied with Morning Star school.

My child goes to this school and we have found the teachers, administration and other parents to be excellent: caring, well prepared and genuinely excited about the school. We couldn't be happier and our son is thriving @ Morning Star.

With new leadership in place Morning Star is a wonderful place for students and parents. Administration and teachers take bullying very seriously. They genuinely want children to thrive, feel included, heard, and safe. As a parent I feel respected and comfortable being an integral part of my kids learning experience. I always highly recommend Morning Star!

I have been a CAP Mentor for a little girl at this school for two years. From what I have seen, the teachers and other staff are extremely friendly to both me as a visitor and my little friend. They all know her name and make her feel special as we pass by them in the hallways. I really like how in my friend's class, they bring in people from around town to teach certain subjects or a special kind of art, and in gym class, they get to learn how to ski and ice skate. I've also overheard many library classes, and I was very excited to hear them singing old hand clapping songs from when I was in school. They of course learn more important things, but to hear them excited about "old entertainment" made me happy. Finally, I have played with my friend during recess and all of the kids were very friendly to her and me. I see the principal and other high authorities walking through the halls all the time to watch over things.

Morning Star is a great school! Both the teachers and the principal are very engaged with both the students and parents. The kids were friendly and the community around the school is very supportive. Truly a great school!

I'm currently in 6th grade but I very much enjoyed my time at Morning Star school. My teachers were very friendly and were also generally good at the subjects they taught. My favorite teacher of all time was the one I had for 2nd and 3rd grade. The kids were really nice too!

We just moved to Bozeman and we love Morning Star. We weren't sure what to expect but the teachers and staff have been so welcoming. I feel like we've stepped into a Norman Rockwell picture. The kids ride their bikes to school, play outside and are all friendly and helpful. The principal is wonderful and the teachers actually teach. It has been a wonderful program academically and socially. I highly recommend Morning Star.

Last modified Morning Star School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.