Bozeman, MT

Posted October 26, 2009
A special arts centered curriculum has created a beautifully creative school building and allowed teachers to get creative with the kids in all subjects.

Hawthorne School 2

Posted June 18, 2009
I sent my child to Hawthorne thinking that they would get a better education in the arts. I had to move my children to Irving and it's just as good! I think Hawthorne may be a bit snobbish in this respect. All of the schools in Bozeman are great.

Posted June 11, 2009
Hawthorne has been a fabulous school for my two children. They love going to a smaller school where they know all the children in their grade (2 classes per grade), versus the larger schools in the district that have 4 classes per grade. The school is very strong academically, as shown by their test scores, but also excels in the arts. A great combination! We have an active parent community that brings countless other opportunities to the students as well. The after school program is a plus and a favorite of my children!

Posted June 08, 2009
My children have attended Hawthorne during the past 10 years. Great attention is given to educational excellence and individual student growth. Children's artistic and musical talents are a key focus. Parents are welcome and encouraged to participate. Staff is devoted to their profession.

Posted April 12, 2009
Fabulous teachers and an emphasis on the arts. Kids learn so well in such an enriching environment.

Posted February 17, 2009
I was a student at Hawthorne 4 and a half years ago. Because of this school i have decided to become a 1st grade teacher. I would love to work at Hawthorne and one day become the princaple. it was the best time of my life so far.

Posted December 04, 2008

Posted December 24, 2007
This school is excellent, especially for the arts. Most of the teachers are very involved and go the extra mile to make learning fun. The principle runs a tight ship, although may micromanage volunteer and parental involvement and to the point of chasing them away. I am very pleased with the level of education my daughter has received at Hawthorn.

Hawthorne School
114 North Rouse, Bozeman, MT  59715
Last modified Hawthorne School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hawthorne School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top