Bozeman, MT

Posted November 16, 2010
This is the best school that my son has ever attended! If you have to chance to send your child to this school you really can't ask for anything more!

Irving School 0

Posted September 19, 2009
Irving was a great way to start on the education process-still have great memories and would recommend it to anyone!

Posted April 09, 2009
Irving school has wonderful teachers, an awesome Principle and great staff. Irving also has the best PIC and wonderful parental involvement. My children attended Irving for the past 5 years and have excelled. Irving school is a small school with emphasis on community. However there is one thing I would like to see more of. I wish there was more art classes rather than having one roving art teacher who is shared among the other schools in the district. Other than that, I love Irving school and love that they have after school care.

Posted August 13, 2007
Both my daughters thrived at Irving. Excellent teachers and caring atmosphere. Band starts at a young age.

Posted September 12, 2005
My two children have attended Irving Elementary School. My oldest is now at the one of the two local middle schools, Sacajawea, and has had a good academic grounding due to the wonderful quality of educational resources at Irving. Irving is known as the International School, and is a community oriented, neighborhood centered school. The Parent Organization is very friendly and accessible. Since it is a Title I school, there are reduced price and free breakfast and lunch options for qualifying students. Irving has an excellent speech and reading resource staff, both my kids benefitted from their services. I highly recommend Irving School. They are currently remodelling and adding classroom space and are at near capacity enrollment.

Posted January 28, 2004

Irving School
611 South 8th, Bozeman, MT  59715
Last modified Irving School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irving School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top