Posted September 09, 2013
Longfellow has such a wonderful community feel and the teachers and all the kids are nothing less of amazing themselves. My husband attended Longfellow 30+ years ago and now my two children attend. We have been at Longfellow for 4 years now and have even attended another Bozeman school for 1 year and nothing compares to Longfellow. The art, math and science programs are top notch and keep the kids engaged and excited. The other parents are so involved and give back any way possible. Longfellow is truly the diamond amoung all the other crystals in Bozeman. We pay way to much in housing costs to live in the Longfellow district, but it's all worth it for the kind of education my children are receiving. WE <3 LONGFELLOW!!!!

Posted January 09, 2012
I love Longfellow!! My daughter is in the 2nd grade and we transferred from another elementary school in the district~~WOW~~what a difference!! The school has this "we are all in this together" feeling. The principal is incredible. He is there for these kids from start to finish~~And~~~they love him!!! Our teacher is probably the best teacher we have ever had ( I also have a 6th grader). She not only cares for each individual chld and their learning but she's fun, energentic and loves her job!! I would recommend Longfellow over all the other elementart schools in the district!!

Longfellow School 2

Posted May 08, 2010

Longfellow School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
It is the most energy charges, parent involved school I know!

Posted April 14, 2010
The teachers involve the students in their education, and don't just teach them. They love what they do, and it shows. I've never seen children so happy to go to school.

Posted January 26, 2009
We are very fortunate that our children attend Longfellow. The small size of the school promotes a wonderful sense of community, the three teachers we have had have been fabulous teachers and mentors to our children and the principal is incredibly dedicated and responsive to the needs of the children. The school has a great variety of enrichment programs - art, outdoor science etc. Parents are strongly encouraged to participate in their child's educational experience, whether it be in the classroom, on a fieldtrip or as part of a special activity/project. Overall, a wonderful place to go to school.

Posted May 02, 2006

Longfellow School
516 South Tracy, Bozeman, MT  59715
Last modified Longfellow School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longfellow School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.