Bozeman, MT

Posted June 25, 2012
My daughter came to this school with learning disabilities, and flourished! The overall teaching staff was well-trained, enthusiastic, and compassionate. Huge kudos to the Special Ed staff who helped my daughter make great strides in her education and understanding of math, reading comprehension, and physical/occupational therapy.

Posted April 24, 2009
I have sent four children through CJMS, with a fifth one just starting. We have loved the teachers and how well they take care of our students, and help them learn.

Chief Joseph Middle School 1

Posted February 09, 2009

Posted July 23, 2008
It is a great school i love it there

Chief Joseph Middle School 4

Posted June 28, 2008
i was a student at cj for all three years of my middle school education. i thought that half of the teachers were very good and the other half was alright. they really cared about our education. whenever we had a district assessment they almost over prepared us so we could do good. if one thing changed about that school i say they would need to get more money

Posted January 08, 2008
I absoluetely love this school! the teachers are great, and I learn a lot!

Posted June 12, 2006
My oldest son just finished 6th grade at Chief Joseph. The school did a great job of preparing incoming 5th graders. They were given the opportunity to spend time visiting the middle school during school hours on two different occasions. It really gave a sense of what the school was about and dramatically reduced the fear of a new school. Although it's the 'poorer' of the 2 middle schools in Bozeman, the 6th grade staff is top-notch and my son grew academically and socially. There were no discipline issues school-wide, no bullying. The school has a family-type atmosphere. The teachers and administration are very approachable. The kids were exposed to a variety of elective classes (French, German or Spanish), cooking, sewing, technology, band, chorus, orchestra. These helped him identify likes/dislikes. He never complained about going to school..really! I highly recommend Chief Joseph.

Chief Joseph Middle School
4255 Kimberwicke, Bozeman, MT  59718
Last modified Chief Joseph Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chief Joseph Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top