Bozeman, MT

Posted October 01, 2014
I have had 3 kids in this school. Just had an 8th grader leave and a 6th grader enter 2014/15. THERE IS NO BETTER SCHOOL IN ALL OF BOZEMAN!! They actually care about the kids and not just their scores!! The way they positively support your children's academic, social and emotional needs is beyond comparison. They truly listen to parent concerns and form teams of support quickly to address problems! Gordon Grissom and the entire staff is the best I've ever seen and I've been in Bozeman School systems for 14 years! Me and my children are breathing a sigh of relief!! THANKS YOU SMS!!!!

Posted June 20, 2012
The school is amazing! I was a 6th grader last year and i had the best time of my life! All of the teachers are amazing! The teachers are always willing to take some of their free time to help you out with whatever you need! The staff is very supportive! The school is so much fun! There is a special bond between every kid and teacher! They make school fun by passing a football around the class room, having snowball fights, and water fights and yet they get everything done so that kids can get A's on all their tests! I never knew that you could have so much fun in school and yet learn so much at the same time!

Posted January 09, 2012
I'm just blown away by this school! My son is a 6th grader and I was more than worried about the jump to middle school! The teachers TRULY care about these kids, they really are "their" kids. My son actually likes going to school and he is learning so much. Every single subject he has improved since 5th grade. If you are trying to decide between the 2 public middle schools, SMS, in my opinion is your best choice.

Posted November 15, 2011
i am a 6th grader at SMS and i love the place. it has a very great school that has great school leadership and a very nice principal.the place is filled to the brim with nice students just waiting to be your friend!there are clubs too!like the lego robotics club, the computer club, the yearbook club, the art club, and a lot more! see you at SMS!

Posted September 26, 2011
The staff and teachers are wonderful. I am very happy ioth Sac. Very caring and thoughtful people

Sacajawea Middle School 3

Posted March 05, 2010
I would have given the school a higher rating last year, but I am really disappointed with the 8th grade at this school. 6th grade teachers were very positive and helpful and approachable, 7th grade as well, but it seems the 8th grade teachers need a refresher in how to motivate students.

Sacajawea Middle School 0

Posted September 24, 2008
This is my 3rd year attending SMS and I love it! All the staff members are willing to help you with anything you need. Move to Bozeman, enroll in Sac. and enjoy the rest of grade school! Peter, 13

Sacajawea Middle School 1

Posted July 28, 2008

Posted September 19, 2006
I am very happy with your school this is my daughter's first year here in Bozeman she really likes it she comes home does her home work and then she head out to play basketball, My husband and I are really happy with the school big change for us and I can tell the difference between schools and I would pick Sacajawea middle school first before I would any other school. My Daughter really likes the staff and students she feels comfortable around them.

Sacajawea Middle School 3

Posted May 07, 2006
Overall, not a bad school. There are some terrific teachers here, and some that need to retire. You'll have one of each on your child's team each year. Heavy emphasis on conforming at this school.

Sacajawea Middle School
3525 So 3rd Ave, Bozeman, MT  59715
Last modified Sacajawea Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sacajawea Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top