Bozeman, MT
Students enrolled: 1,825

Bozeman High School 3

Posted June 25, 2014
For the time being, this is the only high school in Bozeman. My child's experience has been okay - not bad, yet there has been nothing there that makes me feel as a parent that any of the staff really wants to go the extra mile to push the students toward excellence. It has been an "average" experience from this parent's perspective.

Bozeman High School 5

Posted September 19, 2013
We loved Bozeman High and were so sad to leave. My son had an amazing time while attending. The education is top notch and the athletics are wonderful as well. My son did not encounter any bullying. However, I have heard repeatedly that Bridger Alternative kids have a hard time. It would be best for them to move the two schools to different campuses. All in all, we love the school and the community involvement is amazing! Go Hawks!!

Bozeman High School 1

Posted August 01, 2013
This school, Bozeman high, was the worst experience I've ever had throughout my school years. I'm going to be a Junior this year, & just moved out of State because I can not stand the kids & uncaring teachers in Bozeman High. Bullying goes on in every nook & cranny in that school. The teachers don't do anything about it. Bozeman high school kids would bully the bridger alternative program kids. I had 4 of my 8 classes in Bridger. They are wonderful people, wonderful teachers, & all around perfect. Bozeman is a messed up school system. I guarantee that your kids will have at least 2 or more bad experiences in just one of year of high school. I hated that school down to the last day of sophomore year.

Bozeman High School 1

Posted July 26, 2012
My children are not native Montanas and the were bullied and degraded. The school & district would do nothing because it is concidered an exceptable taching mthod here. One teacher warned us before classes started and tried to help but I ended up pulling my children out and sending them to another state to make sure they actually got a diploma. I've dealt with 5 school districts across the country. Bozeman ranks 2 in academics, 1 in music, 2 in sports and 0 in niceness.

Posted February 28, 2012
I attented Bozeman Senior High Scoop as a foreign exchange student in 1987-.1988 and had a great time there. I wish my kids could go to same kind of school

Bozeman High School 5

Posted August 29, 2011
This IS the school you want your kids in.. They are down right fabulous! Especially if your child has some health issues. They really go the extra mile!

Bozeman High School 3

Posted October 28, 2009
Average. That's about all I can say. It wasn't bad, but classes were too easy for me and I was often bored. There wasn't enough there to challenge me and most classes were too large to get any individual attention. There are many great teachers, but the school as a whole needs some work.

Posted June 26, 2008
The academics at BHS are outstanding. The music program is the best in the state. There is plenty of opportunity to participate in extracirricular activities and the staff is excellent. The physical plant is undergoing a renovation which should improve the school situation immensely.

Posted June 07, 2008
I think it's a great school. The teachers are great and they know what they are doing. I can't wait for the renovations in the next couple years

Posted January 21, 2007
There are lots of sports but it is difficult to play varsity or make it to varsity because of the competition being the only high school in the city of Bozeman. there are lots of extra curricular activities to become involved in. Our principal is amazing and really puts forth a lot of effort in making sure our school is safe for students and what needs to get done, is getting done. Music and art programs are very successful in the state and national levels. Not that there is much choice in choosing a school in Bozeman but there is a lot going on at this school and something

Bozeman High School
205 North 11th Ave, Bozeman, MT  59715
Last modified Bozeman High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bozeman High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top