Butte, MT

East Middle School 0

Posted May 20, 2010
Our hats off to Tammy W. She is the greatest; from #1 teacher, to the greatest Special Olympics Organizer, Coach in Butte School District. My son will have her as a teacher next year, and is very excited, and can't wait to be there. She has made a difference in so many lives, we can't count. From learning new things to teaching the children we are all on one team, and helping children overcome fears of swimming to just doing our best at what we do, and we are all winners.

East Middle School 4

Posted November 05, 2009
This Is my first year in east and it is awesome the best teachers are on team E!!!no joke every teacher i have is awesome especially Mrs.Rossburg!!!

East Middle School 4

Posted August 06, 2009

East Middle School 1

Posted April 30, 2009

East Middle School 5

Posted July 29, 2008

East Middle School 5

Posted November 07, 2006
East Middle School is a fun and great place to learn. I have enjoyed every minute at this school you have the opportunity to go to advanced classes and the books are not falling apart says the man that knows everything in almost all of my classes we got new books so maybe you shouldn't trash a school when you know absolutely nothing about it!

East Middle School 2

Posted December 23, 2005
- a former student
This school has very unsatisfactory qualities AND wonderful qualities (no in-betweens). The negative things are that it is extremely filthy, unsafe, and there is absolutely no respect toward other students. Despite these factors, however, most of the teachers are excellent. My favorite teacher was Kathy Foley for 7th grade science. She had an incredible imagination and made learning interesting. I would say the shame was on the principal who was there while I was attending (he retired this year).

East Middle School 1

Posted November 29, 2004
I belive this school, compared to others in Montana has alot of problemes. The text book are old, and falling apart. The classes are crowded. Each class can have upwards of 20-25 students, with only one teacher to help them all. This fact poses another issue, the kids are not getting the help they need or deserve. I belive that the teachers are spread way to thin.I have been attending Butte schools for the past three years. Two of those years were spent at East Middle School, I am in the 8TH grade. Where I lived before the school ranked one of the highst in the state, they had new material, everything was up to date. Now I wonder sometimes why my family and I left that tpwn, and school for a school like this.

East Middle School
2600 Grand Ave, Butte, MT  59701
Last modified East Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top