Posted September 27, 2013
This school is a great institution for high school students to explore classes, extracurricular activities and an opportunity to take college prep courses. This school is well represented with students involved in sports, cheerleading, student council, music programs, and academics. I think this school is a great place of preparation for students who want to go on to college and beyond.

Posted June 10, 2013
After completing one career and working in my own business I have to say my high school experience was one of the best. Completely different from what I can imagine now Is the norm, we were encouraged to commit to a curriculum which fit. My MOM committed me to a scientific program and while I do have some regrets, the classes I took were more that adequate in giving me the basis I needed to continue on with education and have a good career. The extra curricular programs opened up a world of possibilities. Path not travelled ....chorus. Didn't have an opening and was not sure I could make the grade but all in all. I think it was as good as it gets.

Butte High School 3

Posted February 27, 2013
My daughters have both attended this school and both of them have had different experiences. The teachers and coaches are exceptional and go the extra mile. The principal I have never seen or meet so I feel that they could use someone more active in the school and with students/parents. Sports are a big deal in this school so if the students do not play sports they are not as well liked by others. But other than it being a popularity contest and the principal it is a great school with caring staff.

Butte High School 3

Posted January 27, 2010

Butte High School 0

Posted October 29, 2009
Wonderful teachers, academics, and a feeling of family among the students and faculty. Am very proud to have attended Butte High. GO BULLDOGS!!

Posted October 05, 2009

Posted August 06, 2009
I am going into my junior year after this summer and my experiance at Butte High has been very challenging and great. I have meet many wonderful teachers and find that in my honors and AP classes I have been learning the most I can. I have ran into a few bad teachers but that's just pare for the course. Butte high is a great school that offers lots of opertunities if you just take advantage of them. I strongly disagree with any body who says otherwise. If kids would try a little harder and open up their eyes maybe they would think like I do.

Posted June 17, 2009
I am a former sutdent of Butte High and have now completed two years of college. There are a lot of teachers at Butte High who are really willing to go the extra mile for their students. The education a student of Butte High will get is mostly up to them. If they want to try hard and take the a.p. and honors classes they will get a great education. My high school education has helped me out a ton in college and i feel like because of the challenging courses and teachers conserned with high quality education i was ahead of most other incoming freshmen.

Posted March 24, 2009

Posted October 10, 2008
Butte needs better school leadership! the schools are falling below because of lax teaching and bad leadership! poor parent involvement in high school and no one cares if a student fails a class. whats wrong with you teachers?

Butte High School
401 South Wyoming, Butte, MT  59701
Last modified Butte High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Butte High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top