Bad
Good

Many teachers are far too focused on sports and completion of busy work rather than focusing on the education and wellness of their students. The school is, overall, not a good place to learn unless you are on the football team so the teachers will give you passing grades. The school does not care about the students, and is biased.

This school is a great institution for high school students to explore classes, extracurricular activities and an opportunity to take college prep courses. This school is well represented with students involved in sports, cheerleading, student council, music programs, and academics. I think this school is a great place of preparation for students who want to go on to college and beyond.

After completing one career and working in my own business I have to say my high school experience was one of the best. Completely different from what I can imagine now Is the norm, we were encouraged to commit to a curriculum which fit. My MOM committed me to a scientific program and while I do have some regrets, the classes I took were more that adequate in giving me the basis I needed to continue on with education and have a good career. The extra curricular programs opened up a world of possibilities. Path not travelled ....chorus. Didn't have an opening and was not sure I could make the grade but all in all. I think it was as good as it gets.

My daughters have both attended this school and both of them have had different experiences. The teachers and coaches are exceptional and go the extra mile. The principal I have never seen or meet so I feel that they could use someone more active in the school and with students/parents. Sports are a big deal in this school so if the students do not play sports they are not as well liked by others. But other than it being a popularity contest and the principal it is a great school with caring staff.

Wonderful teachers, academics, and a feeling of family among the students and faculty. Am very proud to have attended Butte High. GO BULLDOGS!!

I am going into my junior year after this summer and my experiance at Butte High has been very challenging and great. I have meet many wonderful teachers and find that in my honors and AP classes I have been learning the most I can. I have ran into a few bad teachers but that's just pare for the course. Butte high is a great school that offers lots of opertunities if you just take advantage of them. I strongly disagree with any body who says otherwise. If kids would try a little harder and open up their eyes maybe they would think like I do.

I am a former sutdent of Butte High and have now completed two years of college. There are a lot of teachers at Butte High who are really willing to go the extra mile for their students. The education a student of Butte High will get is mostly up to them. If they want to try hard and take the a.p. and honors classes they will get a great education. My high school education has helped me out a ton in college and i feel like because of the challenging courses and teachers conserned with high quality education i was ahead of most other incoming freshmen.

Butte needs better school leadership! the schools are falling below because of lax teaching and bad leadership! poor parent involvement in high school and no one cares if a student fails a class. whats wrong with you teachers?

The best I can say for this school is the it has an ok art department. The town of Butte is run down and the school isn't any better. The biggest problem is that the staff doesn't pay enough attention to the students.

My three children received a quality education at Butte High School. They had a wonderful work ethic and worked extremely hard to get the most out of everything BHS has to offer. I was welcomed by all teachers when I wanted to check on anything. Two are college graduates, one is an engineer, & one is a computer science major with great jobs. My third is attending college now and will graduate soon. I feel Butte High School had a lot to do with their success!! Go Bulldogs!

Last modified Butte High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.