Butte Central Catholic Elementary-Jr High Schools 2

Posted November 01, 2013
We are new to the school this year, we came from a similar setting with our previous private school so we were excited when we found out that the size of schools and the denomination were very similar. However, the school in Butte leaves much to be desired, It's my personal opinion that the school is more like a smaller version of public school with harder curriculum. The teachers work hard for little pay, and most seem to want students to be successful, however the administration leaves much to be desired. I have even had a complaint from my 8th grader that the Principal has used profanity. Anytime I have had personal contact with her she reacts like a teen with little thought to what is actually coming out of her mouth. This has been an overall disappointing experience for both me and my children. If you are not catholic, and you do not care if your children are sheltered from things like profanity, curse words or risque clothing then by all means send your children to this school. Otherwise move somewhere else. The financial guys definitely deserve some kudos though as they have been amazing to work with, are professional and always follow-up.

Butte Central Catholic Elementary-Jr High Schools 5

Posted August 18, 2008
This is a great school with a great administration. The class sizes are small and the teachers go out of their way to help every student be successful. The finance office goes out of their way to make it possible for every family to send their children here. The principal does everything she can to help her faculty and students be the best they can be.

Butte Central Catholic Elementary-Jr High Schools 0

Posted June 25, 2008
The curriculum, teaching, classroom size and learning atmosphere is great. The administration leaves ALOT to be desired!

Butte Central Catholic Elementary-Jr High Schools 5

Posted May 12, 2008
I find this a terrific school for children. They work with you if you need help on tuition and the class sizes are great. The test scores are wonderful

Butte Central Catholic Elementary-Jr High Schools
1100 Delaware Avenue, Butte, MT  59701
Last modified Butte Central Catholic Elementary-Jr High Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Butte Central Catholic Elementary-Jr High Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top