Charlo, MT

1 review of this school

Charlo 7-8 5

Posted April 02, 2004
- a former student
I attended school in Charlo from 6th grade until my junior year. This school has great teacher and parent involvement. The teacher quality is amazing. The school is the perfect size and everybody becomes like family. The school is very sports oriented with a variety to choose from. I would really recommend this school to parents who want their kids to be involved in activies. This was the best school that I have attended, and I have been to over 5 different schools.

Charlo 7-8
404 1st Ave West, Charlo, MT  59824
Last modified Charlo 7-8 is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charlo 7-8 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top