Posted November 15, 2008
I had four children who went to this school and it is by far one of the best schools they have ever attended. Creativity and independent thinking is encouraged. (Very rare in public schools these days). The teachers are caring and passionate professionals. The whole community is awesome. I would recommend this school without reservation to anyone.

Posted March 13, 2008
My two children have been at this school since the start of the 2007-2008 school year. They are in 3rd grade and kindergarten. The school is excellent. The teachers are creative, dedicated and professional. My kindergarten son seems to have some problems with audiotory processing and they picked up on it very quickly and have been extremely prompt and thorough in their evaluation and interventions. The kids at the school are great as well. We love it!

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted May 03, 2006
We moved here from a large metropolitan area. My first concern was wether or not my children would get the same kind of education as they were. I am 150% satisfied to the education level of this school. I think the teachers are some of the best teachers I have seen. I love the closeness of the class as well as in the entire school. My children were greeted with open arms and have adjust very well. I also have never seen a community be so active in a school. I give the school and community a A+!!!! Way to go!

Posted March 03, 2005
Parents! Listen Up! Montana City School is the best thing that will happen to you for a long time. This school has outstanding academic programs for any kid. It has some of the best teachers in the state as well as some of the most prestigious academic standards in its area. So, Parents if you want your children to succede, send them here to Montana City School.

Posted February 23, 2004
MT City Elementary is an excellent school. My children enjoy small class sizes and dedicated and caring teachers. The school strives to expand the learning experience and encourages each individual child to reach their potential. The school provides a great learning environment. It's great!

Montana City School
11 McClellan Creek Rd, Clancy, MT  59634
Last modified Montana City School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montana City School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top