Bad
Good

Montana City is my number 1 recommendation for a elementary and middle school. We have above and beyond teachers that understand us and can relate to us. Our motto is Educational Excellence Above the Line By Design. We all follow and always have. I love our classes and I promise that all the students that go there will be well educated. Me being and eighth grader is hard because I love this school and really don't want to leave. I trust everyone there. In my opinion, our school is perfect. I couldn't think of one thing that our school could improve on because this school was all I wanted to be a student. If I could re-live my life as a student, but this time have the honor to choose, I would pick Montana City without hesitation. It is truly a above and beyond school

This school is a great school. Classes start getting challenging in 4th grade, then tough again in 7th and 8th. School work is appropriately challenging, teachers are strict in requirements. Teachers are caring and kids are very engaged. Extra-curriculum Sports make school more fun, especially for my 2 miuddle school boys.

Last modified Montana City Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.