Clancy, MT

Posted January 07, 2015
Montana City is my number 1 recommendation for a elementary and middle school. We have above and beyond teachers that understand us and can relate to us. Our motto is Educational Excellence Above the Line By Design. We all follow and always have. I love our classes and I promise that all the students that go there will be well educated. Me being and eighth grader is hard because I love this school and really don't want to leave. I trust everyone there. In my opinion, our school is perfect. I couldn't think of one thing that our school could improve on because this school was all I wanted to be a student. If I could re-live my life as a student, but this time have the honor to choose, I would pick Montana City without hesitation. It is truly a above and beyond school

Posted November 10, 2008
This school is a great school. Classes start getting challenging in 4th grade, then tough again in 7th and 8th. School work is appropriately challenging, teachers are strict in requirements. Teachers are caring and kids are very engaged. Extra-curriculum Sports make school more fun, especially for my 2 miuddle school boys.

Posted March 14, 2006
Very academic & organized sports driven school. There are a couple of extracurricular teachers that could be better, but overall most teachers are very good. Excellent new art teacher. Grade percent system is tougher than neighboring schools with 94 percent or above 'A' vs. 90 percent or above 'A' at C.R. Anderson & Helena Middle Schools. Almost everything offered after school revolves around sports. Typical student is middle & upper middle class, white, over scheduled, organized sport type. Kids are not very accepting of 'different' students. Ultra-high parent involvement sometimes borders on insanity.

Posted January 21, 2005
This is a wonderful school - my son has been her since Kindergarten and is a 7h grader. The parents are encouraged to help in the classrooms and there is a lot of parent/school interaction. The teachers are wonderful, helpful, and it is a difficult but great curriculum. Lots of projects, reports etc. The middle school has a variety of 9 week special classes like cooking, computers, health, languges, sign language and 3 mini-activity weeks that range from quilting, paint ball, board games, card games, golf etc. A very well-rounded experience for students. Great PE/sports program also.

Montana City Middle School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
Class size is small and the teachers maintain an appropriate balance between control and flexibility for the students. The grading scale is tough, but our middle schoolers are prepared for the rigors of High School. It's a great school!

Posted September 09, 2003
My son has gone here since kindergarten - only 325-350 students K-8 - great parent involvement and great school.

Montana City Middle School
11 McClellan Creek Rd, Clancy, MT  59634
Last modified Montana City Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montana City Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top