Columbia Falls, MT

Posted January 08, 2011
I would have to guess this school is about as good as it gets for a junior high with a student body of 500+. The principal is a very nice and helpful man, the vice-principal is new, but I have only heard good things about him. The office stafff are kind and efficient. The teachers, for the most part, are exceptional - my kids talk about their teachers a lot! It is rare that they have anything negative to say about their teachers. And, my kids proud to attend a school that is so clean and well-maintained.

Posted September 18, 2009
A simple formula that goes like this; the joy of teaching in Columbia Falls combined with our Columbia Falls Students who love to learn, equals the priceless joy of a fine education in the USA!

Posted March 07, 2006
This is a wonderful school with kind, dedicated teachers that challenge my child to do his best. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted April 20, 2004
I think that this school is the best school that you could send a child to the teachers are great and the school is beautiful it is always clean and the principals are nice. I would recomend this school to anyone.

Columbia Falls 7-8
1805 Talbot Rd, Columbia Falls, MT  59912
Last modified Columbia Falls 7-8 is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbia Falls 7-8 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top