Dixon, MT

Dixon Elementary School 5

Posted May 24, 2014
Wonderful school, both of my boys go here and they enjoy their teacher's. My boys get a lot of one on one which is beneficial if your child needs that extra explanation on what their learning. The teacher's do a lot of individualising and really care about each student.

Dixon Elementary School 0

Posted March 13, 2010
Our school is a great little school that provides individual care and instruction for all of our students. We are a Pre K-8 school, not Pre K -6 school as this site states. I have had six children attend k-8 and all six are successful adults that have attended and/or graduated from higher ed.

Dixon Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2009
I went to this school and my children now go to it and i believe they are able to offer much more individual education to their students due to small class sizes.

Dixon Elementary School
411 B St, Dixon, MT  59831
Last modified Dixon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dixon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top