Bad
Good

Posted June 09, 2015
We absolutely LOVE Eastgate school and staff! They were my saving grace after my son attended another school. My son had a very hard time in two first 2 years at school. He did kindergarten twice and I was at my wits end with the public school he was attending. When we bought a home in East Helena I was considering homeschooling because I felt I had no other option. We decided to try Eastgate and they were phenomenal. My son went from crying every morning because he didn't want to go to school to being excited to go to school. His self confidence boost was amazing and he genuinely loved his teacher he still had to go by her class every time we visit to tell her hello. Mrs. Reale was a great teacher and really gave me a piece of mind knowing my son can excel in school. I can't thank them enough for putting the time and effort in that they do for each and every child. Eastgate is a great school and I am sad to say my youngest is just finishing his last year here before he attends Radley!

Posted December 29, 2009
The Eastgate school has exceptional Teachers and staff. My granddaughters have both gone through the Eastgate School and were very well prepared to move on to the next grade level and transitioned well into the Radley School without a problem. The teachers are definitely there for the students. The principal is great and the kids love him. The principal is involved with the kids and knows them by name. All of them, not just the needy ones.

Eastgate School

Posted September 20, 2009
They are really good at getting the kids ready for the next grade level. All of the teachers are very compassionate and understanding with all of the children.

Posted June 17, 2007
The school staff (teachers, principles, etc) are exceptional. The only problems we have encountered were where teachers had to over-concentrate on one student all year to keep him/her up with the others (they could use more teacher's aids). Overall the teachers are there becuaes they care and do their jobs well.

Eastgate School