Ennis, MT

Ennis High School 1

Posted August 31, 2013
This school is absolutely horrible. The Administration is a joke and the education is poor. I would never send my children to this prison.

Ennis High School 5

Posted June 10, 2008
I graduated from this school in 06. I ve attended 2 high schools (two different times each), and have gone through 3 different principals prior to Ennis. Each time attending the high schools before was like a new high school all together because they had changed so much in the time away. Nothing compared to this school. As a student here I experienced a different student and teacher behavior. Students treated each other with so much more kindness and respect, as well as the teachers. I learned so much more in the little over a year I attended this school then any of the other schools combined. All schools being in Montana and of similar size. I HIGHLY encourage all parents enrolling their child into a new school to consider this school an option. I believe you child will greatly benefit from the experience.

Ennis High School 5

Posted March 26, 2008
Fine school. Dedicated faculty and administration. Student body friendly and well mannered.

Ennis High School
223 Charles Ave, Ennis, MT  59729
Last modified Ennis High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ennis High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top