Great Falls, MT

Lincoln School 5

Posted September 25, 2013
My oldest daughter started kindergarten at Lincoln. She's now in 4th grade, and our younger daughters are in kindergarten and 1st grade. This is one of the best schools I've ever had experience with (I grew up in GF and went to many elementary schools). The principal is friendly and knows all of the students by name, despite the size of the school. The staff at the school is amazing, from the aides to the classroom teachers, to the gym teacher. My daughters absolutely love this school and their teachers. My daughter participates in an extended curricular program that challenges her abilities. My 1st grader participates in the Read Well program to further her reading skills. Lincoln is stellar at recognizing students' strengths and weaknesses, and enhancing the students' strengths, and improving upon their weaknesses. You can't go wrong with this school!!

Lincoln School

Posted October 13, 2010
My husband, his brother and his sister all went to this school. It is the best grade school in Great Falls and that's why our daughter goes there and her sister will go there!

Lincoln School
624 27th St South, Great Falls, MT  59405
Last modified Lincoln School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top