Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

Roosevelt School 5

Posted June 20, 2012
I miss this school!!! I miss my 2nd grade teacher! I miss my friends! I miss the after-school program!!! I love this school, and I miss it sooo much! <3

Roosevelt School

Posted July 28, 2008
My dad went to Roosevelt, my brother & I both went to Roosevelt, and now my son is entering 3rd grade at Roosevelt - I am so thrilled to be such a part of the school and its history. The teachers are excellent, the principal is great, and they have wonderful programs for children with special needs, as my son had when he first entered Roosevelt in 1st grade. His previous school left him FAR behind the kids at Roosevelt, and by the end of the school year, he was fully caught up and loving every day there. He also has physical problems, such as tight muscles and problems with posture, and they had an occupational therapist work with him and he's flexible as ever now! I'd love to stick with Roosevelt for the rest of my kids' elementary schooling, but we're an Army family & must move again soon. Darn!

Roosevelt School
2501 2nd Ave North, Great Falls, MT  59401
Last modified Roosevelt School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.