Great Falls, MT

Sacajawea School 1

Posted June 07, 2015
My child has had nothing but problems since she started at this school in third grade she has been tormented relentlessly by another student and this students friends I have made numerous complaints to teachers her counselor and principal and they do nothing but continue to put her tormentor in her class. When my daughter tries to tell her teacher about being bullied they say she is making excuses and give her lunch detention when I contact the school about it I get told it was a misunderstanding I was in the room when my daughter told the principal that she was getting shoved and called a whore by this other girl and the principal didn't even acknowledge her. If you child is going to this school and complaining about being bullied transfer them the school will do nothing to help them. Don't let your child's self esteem and self worth get destroyed like my daughters did.

Sacajawea School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 07, 2015
They punish the victims of bullying and encourage bullying my daughter besides several requests that she not be put in the same class as her tormentor has been in her class every year and I have been told they would address my daughters bullying and they have done nothing

Posted April 08, 2015
What a wonderful school! The teachers and administrators are thorough, friendly, communicative and extremely caring, their doors are always open. My child has excelled here and looks forward to every day of learning and interaction. I could not be any more pleased! Thank you all for what you do so well, each and every day!

Sacajawea School 1

Posted December 18, 2014
During our short time at this school, we had a very bad experience with the teachers and principal. Our child started mid year due to a move and our impression was that the teacher was very hard on her from day one. We got negative feedback on the very first day and this is kindergarten! Our child was later diagnosed with a receptive language delay but her teacher never highlighted this issue but instead dealt with her behavior and learning difficulties by using increasing levels of punishment such as taking away part of her recess. The principal stood by the teacher and mentioned that she had too many students to provide much time to our child. We transferred our child out and are very happy at our new school.

Posted April 22, 2014
This is our second year at Sacajawea Elementary. My family has found great results from the teachers, principal and educational requirements. All the teachers are helpful and friendly. Mrs. Smith (principal) keeps a tight ship. My children are at the top of their classes and only have positive things to say about friends, teachers and school work. The school lunches aren't very impressive. I would recommend taking a packed lunch!

Posted February 06, 2011
We have had 4 children attend Sacajawea and have been extremely impressed with the teaching staff, principal and opportunities our children have had. We have one special needs and two gifted children and the teachers have adapted to all their unique needs. We are sad to leave this school as our children have enjoyed it immensely.

Sacajawea School
630 Sacajawea Dr, Great Falls, MT  59404
Last modified Sacajawea School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sacajawea School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top