PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 19, 2014
HCA is a wonderful, loving, supportive ,non-denominational school. Student safety is of utmost importance to the staff. The students are challenged to not only grow accademically but also to apply what they learn in a daily bible class and Monday Chapel to their lives. The staff not only has a love for the students but for their families as well.

Posted March 19, 2014
My son has attended Hamilton Christian Academy for 6 years. He loves school and does not want to go anywhere else. The staff is an amazing group of people who love and truly care about each individual child. The education provided is exemplary, and we are so excited about the plans to expand into high school!!

Posted March 18, 2014
My children are grown now, but we still have a heart for Hamilton Christian Academy, The school has been such a blessing in our lives. even our grandchildren wnet to HCA, My grandsons are in Bozeman going to school. The other day my grandson said when I went to the public school after going to HCA I was so advanced from the othere students. What a Blessing. Great caring teachers!! Thank you Hamilton Christian Academy......

Hamilton Christian Academy 4

Posted March 17, 2014
We were unexpectedly completely disappointed in Hamilton's public school, our daughter hated going to school, wasn't engaged, and wasn't learning :(! We switched to HCA and were welcomed with open arms. The K/1 grade teacher is amazing, engaging, learning is fun - and our daughter has totally blossomed and made much more than a year's worth of progress in reading and in math. She loves school and the academics here are always personalized, challenging, and engaging. I do wish there was more art, natural science, outdoor experience, critical thinking and creative development ... but ... they are working on a music program and committed to constant improvement. I am most appreciative of the school's commitment to nurturing children above all else.

Hamilton Christian Academy 3

Posted January 17, 2014
Even though the academics were great, my child was constantly bullied by another student and the lack of support we received from the principle and even teacher were astonishing. The other child was usually not reprimanded in anyway and my child suffered a great deal because of the bullying. I withdrew my child and would not recommend this school. Since my child's withdrawal there have been other withdrawals for the exact same reasons as why we choose to withdraw our child.

Posted August 26, 2013
When we moved to Hamilton, we had heard great things about the public school system, and thus decided to place our three sons there. Our kids quickly complained that they were not academically challenged and they were not happy with the social scene. We visited HCA where we were welcomed with open arms. Each child is essentially allowed to progress at his/her own pace, and receives all the individual attention they deserve. The staff is incredibly dedicated and open with the families, and our kids are doing wonderfully!

Posted August 23, 2013
Hamilton Christian Academy is dedicated to helping kids grow academically, spiritually and emotionally. If you are considering looking further into our school. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised. We do have a sports program, music and art. As a school we represent at least 13 different churches around the valley. My two boys are thriving in a safe and loving environment. Try calingl HCA today to learn more about what we have to offer. 406-363-4534 and talk to Mrs. Reynolds or Mrs. Beck

Posted August 23, 2013
Hamilton Christian Academy combines top notch education with Biblical centered instruction and opportunities in the arts. A low student-teacher ratio promotes high success levels. Staff has hearts to serve God and to bless kids.

Posted August 23, 2013
This school is amazing. My nephews attend this school and they love it. I love seeing them get so excited about going to school. They have great activities that make learning fun. Some examples are science fairs, showcase programs, cross country, dodge ball recess and more. The best part of it all is that they are around an environment that guides them to the Lord. This school is great.

Posted July 20, 2007
The principal is awesome! (New to the school for the 2006/07 school year) The children love him. The staff are caring, nurturing and attentive. This school has everything a parent wants in private Christian/faith based education. The class sizes are small which makes for a great teacher/child ratio.

Hamilton Christian Academy
601 West Main Street, Hamilton, MT  59840
Last modified Hamilton Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Hamilton Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top